What are the contraindications for varicose veins in the legs
Patients do not always time to seek medical assistance than taking a big risk. If you do not start to treat varicose, disease process will progress, you may experience complex consequences. To avoid trouble, you should consider, what are the contraindications with Varices on the legs. A lot of them. The patient will have to restrict not only the load, but also to adjust the daily ration, to reconsider the closet, to abandon the use of certain medications.
A comprehensive approach to the treatment of Varices of the disease, compliance with the recommendations of the attending physician – the main conditions for a successful recovery. The list of contraindications is determined in each case individually. The specialist takes into account the overall health of the patient, and neglect of the pathological process. In the initial stages, for example, allowed physical exercise, a bath, but if the disease progresses rapidly, and such temptations should be abandoned.
Almost all sports patients with the diagnosis "varicose veins of the lower extremities" are contraindicated, as well as the complete lack of physical activity. A sedentary lifestyle can cause complications, intense workout, football, volleyball, and other similar lessons too. So what to do? The simple answer is to follow the recommendations of a physician. Only a specialist is able to determine what you can and cannot do in each particular case.Categorically contraindications when Varices are:
- strength training;
- exercises on simulators, which creates an increased load on the lower limbs;
- jumping rope;
- different types of races (marathon, Sprinter);
- intense squats with weights.
At the initial stage of development of the pathological process is possible, but not desirable, to engage in such sports as volleyball, football and basketball, but only necessary to measure the load on feet, use a compression garment and elastic bandages.
Experts recommend to give preference to swimming and walking. During these workouts, creates the optimal load on the muscles of the lower extremities, with no on the veins. In the result the walls of blood vessels toniziruyut, become stronger, improves their condition, normalizes bloodstream. Walking, walking outdoors is a great way to fill the cells with oxygen, which will increase their resistance.
Sauna and steam bath
Thermal load and physical bad effect on the condition of the affected blood vessels, so patients with varicose experts do not recommend use of the sauna and bath. High temperatures affect the weak veins can cause the progression of the pathological process lead to the formation of blood clots.
If the sauna is strictly contraindicated with Varices, in the bath at the initial stages you can walk, but only on condition that it allowed the doctor. Blood vessels have not had time to deform, and the hot steam has a positive effect, stimulating blood circulation.For patients with varicose vein disease there are a number of recommendations that should be followed when visiting the baths:
- For example, it is impossible to hold in the steam room a lot of time, a maximum of 7 minutes.
- To enhance the effect, use the essential oil, various herbal decoctions and creams. Together it has a good effect on the body, helps normalize blood flow, increases the tone of veins and, of course, improves the health and condition of the patient's health.
Among patients with Varices popular question, as on the veins affected by fire and soar feet. When a person hovers of the lower limb, they more intense the blood flow, resulting in increasing pressures on the weak walls of blood vessels. Such procedures may worsen the course of the disease, lead to the development of the inflammatory process, the formation of blood clots.
Long stay under sun rays or Solarium also can cause the progression of the pathological process, because the ultraviolet rays do not affect the condition of the vessel.
The choice of shoes with Varices
Patients with the diagnosis "varicose veins of the lower extremities" very carefully you need to approach the selection of shoes. The experts recommend to abandon the use of uncomfortable boots, shoes, sandals, narrow shoes and high heels. Better to give preference to convenient models on the heels. Perfect with ballet flats loafers. Often wearing fashionable but uncomfortable shoes on high heels leads to the development of the pathological process in the veins of the leg, as in leg and foot the blood circulation, congestion occurs.If in connection with professional activities to abandon the use of such a Shoe is completely impossible, should adhere to the following rules when choosing:
- the shoes should be made exclusively from natural materials (leather, suede), no synthetics;
- the model is very comfortable and easy to wear should not create additional load on feet;
- heel steady, wide, low (9 cm), better platform.
If the disease is at advanced stage of development, wearing shoes with heels can not be in any case. Doctors are allowed to use such models only in the initial stage, when Vienna has not lost its functionality. From time to time you need to give your feet a rest: remove the shoes and to do special exercises. With the right approach to the selection and wear of shoes can not only prevent complications, but also speed up the healing process.
Contraindications to taking drugs
There are several pharmacological groups of drugs that should be avoided in patients with a diagnosis of "Varices", as well as certain therapeutic actions contraindicated:
- For example, birth control pills. As a result of regular intake of these medicines, the blood thickens, and this can lead to formation of blood clots. Sex hormones, which are part of contraceptives, have the ability to increase blood clotting. If the patient has varicose veins, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist and choose a safer method of contraception.
- Surgery on feet is also contraindicated for varicose veins. Patients can not carry out total joint replacement. The affected veins can get injured in the process of operation or they formed blood clots that can lead to the development of dangerous consequences. In such cases, first we need to cure varicose, and then to surgical intervention.
What not to eat
Proper nutrition is one of the main components of complex therapy in the treatment of varicose veins is diet. Correct, balanced, enriched with vitamins and trace elements nutrition contributes to normalization of blood vessels, improving circulation. To make the menu follows along with the doctor.Patients with such a diagnosis is recommended to exclude completely from the diet:
- products that contribute to increased blood clotting and fluid retention in the body;
- high-calorie foods that are digested for a long time, pollute the intestines, can cause constipation and digestive disorders;
- the food, by the use of which oxidized lipids, leading to cellular damage.
Patients should adjust their dietary habits.If you follow the simple rules of nutrition can significantly improve health, cleanse the body of toxins, normalize the functioning of internal organs:
- Patients with a diagnosis of "Varices" do not drink alcoholic beverages. Alcohol-based products help to increase blood viscosity, thereby increasing the risk of thrombosis.
- To a minimum should reduce the intake of fried, fatty foods, sweets, canned foods, pasta.
- Doctors do not recommend "lean" on eggs, pork and beef fat, as meals of them contribute to increase the level of "harmful" cholesterol in the blood, blockage of the lumen of the vessels.
- Strong black tea and coffee, chocolate and cocoa to drink in limited quantities because these foods cause the occurrence of constipation.
- High-calorie food it is recommended to replace fruit and vegetable dishes and cereals.
- Definitely need to observe the correct drinking regime, drink at least 1.5 litres of clean water per day.
- Preferred methods of cooking: boiling and stewing, baking, "a couple".
If you adhere to the recommendations of the experts, contraindications to take into account, to combine drug therapy with other treatment methods, have all chances to cope with varicose veins of the lower extremities in the initial stages of its development, to accelerate the recovery and prevent the occurrence of dangerous complications.You still think quickly to get rid of varicose veins hard?
- Advanced stage of the disease can cause irreversible consequences, such as gangrene, blood poisoning. Often the life of a person with advanced stage can be saved only by the amputation of a limb.
- In any case, you cannot run disease!