How can you cure varicose veins on your legs at home?
Nowadays there are more and more people suffering from varicose veins. Moreover, with age, the disease progresses, and from a small swollen wreath sometimes "grow" real foci of ulcers. If you have been diagnosed with this ailment, you should completely revise your regimen, engage in prevention, change your diet. This is the only way you can not only keep your blood vessels healthy, but also try to cure varicose veins on your legs at home.
What should be avoided with varicose veins
To stay healthy, you need to donate something, and in this case, these are harmful substances entering the body. For example, cigarettes have the ability to increase blood clotting, so quit smoking so as not to provoke illness. In addition, it is very important to carefully monitor your weight, since excess body fat is a load on the legs, which puts pressure on the vessels. It will be difficult to escape from varicose veins if you are overweight.
A woman with luxurious legs no longer considers them as a means of transportation.
What to look for
To strengthen the walls of blood vessels, you should include in your daily diet as much vitamin C as possible. These can be oranges, lemons, rose hips, grapefruits, currants, and even elderberries. In addition, buy horse chestnut extract from the pharmacy, which also has a beneficial effect on strengthening blood vessels. In order to prevent excessive blood clotting, it is necessary to include in the menu foods rich in substances that thin it. These are garlic, onion, ginger, pepper. Make walks your daily ritual - this will relieve your legs, tired from overstrain. Swimming in the pool is considered a panacea for many diseases, including varicose veins.
- Don't stay in one place for a long time. If, due to circumstances, you had to be in an upright position for a long time, then raise your legs more often. Most susceptible to diseases of women during pregnancy, with a predisposition to the disease of varicose veins. If you are one of them, do gymnastics that helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels;
- Walk more often and use special elastic stockings and tights. This will help prevent enlargement of the affected vessels;
- Drink more liquid in the summer, and it is better if it is pure non-carbonated water;
- Limit the intake of meat, fatty and salty foods, give preference to dairy and plant foods, and it would be more correct to completely exclude alcohol and coffee, especially in the summer;
- Take blood thinners to prevent dehydration in the heat;
- Be very careful when depilating, as there is a risk of bringing the infection under the skin;
- Choose loose-fitting clothing that does not restrict movement and does not pinch veins and arteries. The same applies to shoes: high heels, completely flat soles and narrow shoes are contraindicated for varicose veins;
- Expose your legs to the sun's rays less often, but do not completely deprive them of this pleasure: swim and stay in a shaded area of the beach.
People's advice to cure varicose veins at home
- Add ginger to your food. This amazing root can work wonders: it improves the "fluidity" of the blood, and prevents thrombosis;
- If you suffer from severe pain in your legs and the skin is covered with a so-called blue mesh, you can make the following mixture: pick Kalanchoe leaves, finely chop and pour half a jar into a 0. 5 liter jar. Fill them with vodka and leave for one week in a dark place. This tincture can lubricate the affected areas, and you will almost instantly get rid of pain. In order for the mesh to disappear, the course of treatment must be carried out for three to four months.
Now you know how to cure varicose veins on the legs. But best of all - prevent illness in time. And let your royal legs be beautiful!