THE FIRST SIGNS OF VARICOSE VEINS
Varicose veins – it is largely a disease of the lower extremities caused by impaired blood flow and poor operation of the main vascular valves. There are the above trouble mainly because of thinning of the venous walls and formation of blood stasis.
THE FIRST SYMPTOMS OF VARICOSE VEINS
Describe the disease can have very serious consequences. Therefore, it is important to recognize its symptoms on time. It is important to understand that varicose veins, the symptoms, which were identified in the early beginnings of its development, quite amenable to conservative therapies. The initial symptoms of the disease:
- through the skin clearly shines through the web of blood vessels;
- occur spider veins;
- there are protruding veins or small seal.
You do not need to perceive the first symptoms of varicose veins as just an unpleasant cosmetic defect, it is better not to delay a visit to a phlebologist.
WHAT INDICATES THE ONSET OF THE DISEASE?
So what are the main signs point person on, then it was time to make an appointment to see a specialist – a phlebologist?
- The first symptom of varicose veins is the evening heaviness in the legs. A totally unfair draw to this problem attention. But if the burden and fatigue of the lower limbs becomes a common event for one or two months, you should observe the condition of his body.
- Swelling of the lower extremities also is not a normal manifestation. Of course, swelling, as such, can not be attributed to the undisputed symptoms of varicose veins, but the occurrence of this problem gives a reason for going to the above specialist.
- More obvious signs of the development of varicose veins of the legs include regular pain. The nature of pain in this disease are quite diverse, so it is very difficult to give an accurate description of this manifestation of the disease. However, it should be noted that the constant pain in the lower extremities, coupled with one of these symptoms often indicate the development of these disease.
- At a more advanced stage of the disease venous pattern begins to speak clearly and become more noticeable. You may start to see bruising and swelling in the most affected areas and there is not enough without serious treatment.