The symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus and the treatment of varicose veins
It is known that varicose veins are more predisposition of the female population, but few people know that varicose veins can develop not only on the legs and thighs, but also on the internal organs, for example, in the uterus.
Pathology provokes a huge number of environmental factors. The modern woman does not cherish himself, constantly put your body to physical loads, and all this eventually has a negative impact on their body. The disease can develop over the years and can be diagnosed already at a late stage. It is for this reason at least once a year you need to undergo preventive examination by a gynecologist.
In General, the prognosis for treatment of the disease is favorable, important, promptly seek the assistance of qualified professionals, and not to heed the advice of neighbors, who once faced a similar ailment and was cured by tinctures or ointments. Treatment of varicose veins of the uterus should be mandatory, because the disease can trigger dangerous consequences:
- thrombophlebitis – a disease of the walls of the uterus, with subsequent formation of blood clots on them;
- ovarian vein thrombosis – blockage of blood vessels.
Both pathologies can be fatal without timely medical assistance.
The reasons for the development of the disease
Varicose veins of the uterus is associated with impaired hormonal levels and functionality of the thyroid gland. The disease develops as a result of increased coagulation of blood in the pelvic organs.
varicose veins of the uterus may have the following reasons:
- long-term inflammation of the organ;
- heavy labor;
- frequent constipation;
- intrauterine contraception;
- congenital abnormalities;
- malformations of venous valves;
- running varicose veins in the legs;
- genetic predisposition to the disease;
- physical activity;
- hormonal contraception;
- unsupervised use of drugs.
To determine the reasons for the development of degenerative changes in the vessels can only be a qualified doctor after a thorough examination and questioning the patient. varicose veins of the cervix sometimes develops during pregnancy. Since the fetus is in the abdominal cavity is uneven, it can compress the uterine veins in the later stages.
Varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy is not considered a pathology and does not require treatment, immediately after birth the circulation normal. In some cases, doctors recommend a caesarean section to avoid rupture and hemorrhage during attempts.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus
The complexity of the situation lies in the fact that the symptoms in this disease are very similar to other disorders in the urinary system, therefore, can be easily confused, and the treatment is conducted properly. Pronounced symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus has only 2 stages. In the initial stages of the disease does not give about itself to know. To define it at stage 1 you can accidentally on routine ultrasound examination.
Symptoms of the blood vessels of the uterus:
- nagging pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen;
- a feeling of heaviness in the lower back;
- disruptions in the menstrual cycle;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- heavy menstruation;
- atypical allocation;
- the decreased performance.
All of the above symptoms are a good reason for going to the doctor. Self-diagnose and self-prescribing treatment alone is strictly prohibited, this can only be done by a qualified doctor individually.
Diagnosis and drug treatment
Computed tomography and radiography are little information procedures in the diagnosis of such diseases as varicose veins of the uterus. Much more information about the condition of the patient can be obtained using ultrasound.
Transvaginal is the introduction of a special probe, which allows to assess the condition of the blood vessels in the uterus. Additionally appointed laboratory tests to assess the composition of the blood. An increased amount of platelets can impair normal circulation and cause a number of negative consequences for the organism. Very often vteri varices combined with varicose veins in the ovary, so the doctor must examine and appendages.
If you are diagnosed with varicose veins in the uterus, the treatment is carried out by two methods – conservative and surgical.
If the disease was diagnosed at a late stage or drug therapy has not brought the expected results, surgery is carried out. There are several options for surgical treatment:
- laser coagulation;
- radiowave coagulation;
- traditional surgical excision.
Diet and exercise therapy
During treatment and after surgery, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and eat right. Increase the number of vitamin products in your diet very well affect the condition of the veins cucumbers, cranberries, celery, tomatoes and cherries. Limit consumption of fried, fatty and smoked food, it contributes to clogged vessels and reduces the rate of absorption of vitamins. Should give up bad habits, spend more time in the fresh air and not to stay a long time in the same position. Any physical activity, which itself puts a woman should be available.
Varicose veins are veins of the uterus is corrected exercises will enhance muscle tone and blood vessels in this organ. Very well affect the condition of the patients following exercise:
- Lie on your back, hands palms attach to the floor, legs make movements that mimic Cycling.
- In the same position doing the exercise feet "scissors" 30 times. Then turn on your stomach. Body raise, resting his elbows on his floor, and done the same footwork. In this position enables manipulation of the limbs more difficult, but the effect from them more.
- In a sitting or standing position having a retraction of the anus. Combine this movement with the right breathing, on the inhale pull, exhale release the air. Enough 15 retraction times a day.
- Sit on the floor, one knee bend and the other leg straighten. The leg slowly up and down 20 times. After that, the leg change.
These simple exercises will not take you a little time, can improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs and directly into the uterus. As additional load you can climb up the stairs, it is also a great positive effect on blood circulation and strengthens muscles in the legs.
Folk remedies and recipes
Great help to dilute the blood and improve circulatory processes following traditional methods:
- Dilute a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water. To use 2 times a day before meals.
- Tincture of horse chestnut helps not only to strengthen blood vessels and increase immunity. It can be ready to buy in the drugstore or make your own by mixing chopped chestnuts and alcohol. Means insist 2 weeks in a glass container lid tightly closed. Inside use 20 drops before meals.
- Cleans the blood vessels propolis in its natural form and in the form of decoction. Recommended resorption slice tool for hours or cook it on the basis of the broth, just the Gulf of propolis of boiling water and stand for 20 minutes. Need to note that tool can hurt people with hypertension, as it accelerates blood circulation in the body and provokes a hypertensive crisis.
- Tincture of lilacs and alcohol very well eliminates congestion in the pelvic organs. You need to mix 200 g of flowers of plants with 0.5 liter of alcohol and insist 2 weeks. Then 1 tsp to drink before each meal to drink or eat.
- Good help decoction of hop cones. Their brewed in boiling water for 15 minutes, to insist half an hour and drink half a Cup 2 times a day.
Varicose veins of the uterus, a very serious pathology, so to get involved in people's treatment in this case is not necessary. It can act as a Supplement to the basic treatment, in any case, not be applied separately. Now that you know what it is varicose veins of the uterus and you know about how to treat it, so at the first symptoms will be able to quickly contact the doctor and stop the disease at an early stage, not allowing her to develop into a chronic form, which is considered incurable.